Current Therapy in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is an ideal medical reference book to consult for information in this ever-changing field! Thoroughly revised to reflect the most recent innovations in vascular and endovascular surgery, it features more than 150 chapters on topics new to this edition, and equips residents and practitioners alike with the latest procedures and techniques in this rapidly growing area. Internationally recognized experts present expanded coverage of a wide array of topics, keeping you abreast of all of today's developments!
- Consult this title on your favorite device, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Quickly locate key information with concise, to-the-point chapters.
- entire spectrum of vascular surgery.
Prepare for boards or certification exams through coverage that spans the
- Explore brand-new coverage of endovascular procedures and techniques.
- Learn from leaders in the field, including internationally recognized editors and numerous global experts in specialized disciplines.
- Access in-depth, detailed coverage of various vascular diseases, each sub-divided into discrete topics for a more focused approach.
- View procedures more clearly than ever before with the help of more than 800 full-color illustrations throughout.